spring

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happiness is....

Even though my kids are so much a part of my happiness, I'm not going to talk about my kids here. Oops, too late I guess!

Happiness = the little rituals that I do every night before bed

like, my hair in a knot on top of my head

my bright pink fat pants
I'll spare you the horror of looking at the whole picture of me like this because me without make-up is just not a good look. Just ask Ian. He calls this my "Fraggle Rock" look. Something about the hair on top of my head reminds him of the Fraggles, which was a Jim Henson puppet tv show in the 80's.

Happiness = ten years of marriage with Ian

Next week we are heading to Rome, Florence, Lucerne Switzerland and Paris for twelve days for our big anniversary trip. Can't believe it's been ten years. If he only knew when we posed for this engagement picture in 1999 that I would dress up like a Fraggle every night...and that he would be perfectly fine with that. So glad I have him!

No comments: