spring

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Movie Night Part II - Hoodwinked


We had another neighborhood movie night on the neighbor's garage door. This time it was Hoodwinked. Tons of kids showed up in their pajamas and their sleeping bags and pillows. The kids had popcorn, Twizzlers, soft drinks, Junior Mints, Whoppers, your typical movie snack food. Lucy was cramming Twizzlers in her mouth so quick that I was afraid there wouldn't be any left for the other kids! She's the youngest kid on the street so she is a hand-full at events like this. I can't take my eyes off of her or she'll be destructing something. Unfortunately, she got sick in the middle of the night after movie night - it could have been all the candy she ate but it has lingered so I'm thinking it must be a stomach virus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gave you an award on my blog. Check it out!