spring

Monday, August 18, 2008

Three Weeks in Arkansas


We spent three wonderful, hot weeks in Arkansas in July visiting with all of our families and friends. Maggie and Lucy thoroughly enjoyed getting all the attention, hugs and kisses from all the grandparents. We were on the move the entire time. I don't know if we stayed in one place more than three nights in a row. They loved getting to see cousins Ryan, Betsy and Ethan. They all just picked up where they left off as if they just saw each other last week, like we never moved across the country.









Ryan and Lucy "cutting a rug" at Sam's Pizza. Maggie danced so wild and crazy that she flailed about and knocked a drink out of someone's hand. The lady was a little ticked off but there was a sign that clearly read "no drinks on the dance floor" ... so there!







We stayed with Dad and Anne for several days and they kept my kids while I worked in the Acxiom office. Uncle Bennett and Cousin Natalie were in town staying with Mawsy and Papa. For some reason Maggie is just now realizing that Bennett is my other brother and she thought that was just about the coolest thing she'd ever heard. She told Mawsy she thought maybe I was trying to keep him a secret or I was trying to keep her from knowing that he was my brother!









Yummy dinner at Flying Fish!

No comments: